Sunday, October 02, 2005

Flully McFlufferton!


If there's one thing I really like, it's small animals. And if there's one thing I like better than that, it's small animals who have really cute things said about them. The zoo-people have said that this little panda has grown 2 tupperware sizes since they first were able to examine him. If I didn't claim to be not sappy in this blog, I might get really sappy right now...

I asked the Husband if I could have the little guy, and he said yes! But then I read the no-panda clause in our lease and my hopes were dashed.

The little guy was the subject of a naming contest contest that ended on Friday, and his name will be announced in a naming ceremony on the 17th. If they pick something horrid and obvious like Oreo I will be staging a rescue mission and taking the bear home with me, no-panda clause in the lease and all.

Thanks to Ann Althouse for the link.

PS -- I like how his little legs are all tucked up underneath him and his front paws are holding each other! It's like he's posing for a baby picture at the mall...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest panda ever. I can't believe how small it is! I am dying of cuteness.

big c said...

holy smokes. that lil panda is the most adorable bit of snuggleness i have seen in a long time! except the scary pictures with evil flashlight eyes and/or when he looks sad. oye! the smiling panda pictures?! almost had to pee because of such incredible adorableness. maybe i'm kind of lonely. nah! he really just is that cute!

Anonymous said...

Ok, well if you can't have the panda as a pet, did you know there is a place you can buy penguins for pets! oooh that would be awesome.. i so want a black and white wild animal pet!!!
http://www.penguinwarehouse.com/index.php

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that would be fun, but what about Alpacas? Alpacas are not just a pet or an investment, they are a way of life.

www.ilovealpacas.com