Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloween Recap (only a day or so late... not bad)

The fantastic news is that... WE WON!

My department won the costume contest at work. We went as the movie and board game Clue.


From left to right we have me, as the Singing Telegram, Jolynn as the Cook, JH as the Gameboard, Heather as Professor Plum, JD1.0 as Mr. Green, J-Wat as Mr. Boddy, E-Liz as Mrs. White, Julie as Ms. Scarett, Court (in her junior prom dress) as Mrs. Peacock, Andrew as Wadsworth the Butler, Stacy as Yvette, the French Maid, and Tony as Col. Mustard.

You can't see them all, but I think that one of the reasons that we won was our fabulous weapons.

Other costumes: The Pink Slips and The Freudian Slip. It seemed to be a slip- themed Halloween (although I got away with wearing the most sedate costume ever. Very disappointing. But notice the little hat I'm wearing. It's my favorite part.)

And I made eye-ball like cupcakes. Because I'm secretly Martha Stewart.


And I wanted that to be the biggest picture ever. Because I seriously rock.

6 comments:

librarian pirate said...

you are too cute! And those cupcakes are awesome. How do you go about eating them, considering you are a vegetarian? Isn't your rule "nothing that has a face?" - because you don't like the thought of having food that can look at you?

Can't those cupcakes look at you?

SarahReznor said...

congrats. cool cupcakes! i'm secretly martha too!!!

Marcia said...

no, librarian, my rule is "nothing that's gross." And my cupcakes are seriously NOT gross.

Anonymous said...

That's is the coolest costume idea. Clue rocks! How am I doing with my comments?

Anonymous said...

We were so cool. We ruled the costume contest.

Anonymous said...

I don't know, Marcia. They're pretty gross. Looking, at least. I bet they tasted great!