Thursday, December 15, 2005

Black Boots my Husband Doesn't Hate

I've had black boots for... forever. But only one pair. And my husband has hated them. For no reason. They were perfectly fine. They were nine west with this cute detailing up the side and a 3 inch heel. I liked them.

BUT. I don't think it's appropriate to bring boots your husband hates on your honeymoon. I think it's bad form. Plus... I always like getting new shoes.

And I found these. On clearance. And they're pointy and tall, but not too tall to go traipsing around Paris, and my husband thinks they're cute.

And I'm going to wear them tomorrow to the company christmas party (drunkfest) with a cute/short red skirt.

15 comments:

Lizzle said...

Those are hot... I bought new shoes today too... they will come in in a few days, and there will be pictures!!!

librarian pirate said...

upon first inspection I thought you said you were wearing a skort/skirt to the christmas party ... and I was about to ask what had happened to my oh so fashionable sister. Then I reread and everything was fine.

Anonymous said...

Great boots! You're going to have an amazing time!

Anonymous said...

Love the boots. And your Christmas party outfit sounds tres cute.

blackbird said...

it's a shame he doesn't hate them...now you can't send them to ME.

anne said...

So jealous...I've been looking for the perfect boots for sooo long now...sigh. : ) You'll be so cute!

Kat in da Hat said...

Have a blast at the drunkfest!

0000 said...

Tall boots + red skirt hottness = You will be the belle of the ball, doll. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

We will have fun at the drunkfest because we are fun no matter where we go and with your new shoes and my new shirt, there will be no stopping us.

markus said...

those are hot. don't let anybody puke on them!

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

Give it time -- down the road your husband will say he likes ANYTHING you tell him, trust me :)
jal

sage said...

they're nice boots! enjoy your party and hope it more exciting than it sounds.

Jay said...

Aren't those called "do me boots?"

Anonymous said...

Kat: clearly, you've read bergdorf blondes..."tres" cute?? =)
Blog Portland: I believe the correct term is "fuck me boots" =)
Marcia: I remember the nine west boots. And the faux suede boots that he (The Husband) HATED and you LOVED. And yet, your relationship has survived those turmoils. And you said nothing about my pre-honeymoon card!

Anonymous said...

I would like your black boots, please. You can send them inter-office mail.