Saturday, December 31, 2005

Bonne Annee!

I'm back from Paris - but only just. We had an amazing time!! I have many pictures, many stories, and even a new pink purse to share with all of you, but... I have been up since 3am. I don't think I'm going to make it to the new year - I think I'm going to bed now. Sometimes that happens, and you have remind yourself that it's OK, you're not that old, and you will be witty and stay up all night later.

But, until I get around to a meaningful update, here's a link to a video that kept me cracking up the whole time I was in France - I hadn't seen it in about 6 months, but Matt and I kept repeating one of the lines over and over and cracking up. $10* to the first person who guesses which line it is in the comments.

*$10 of Marcia Money, which is not actually negotiable for any goods or services that I am aware of, and, in fact, not even tangible.

8 comments:

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

I'm so jealous! I can't wait to go back to Paris --- that video is funny --
Happy New Year!
Andrew

craziequeen said...

Funny, funny....

I reckon the line is 'what's goin' on, eh?'

:-)

Happy Tired New Year, Pink One :-)

and welcome home

cq

v said...

Welcome back mb!!

I hope you brought us all some freedom fries.

Happy New Year!

Marcia said...

jal - it was awesome!

cq - not quite! although we did spend some time at The Moose Bar, which is Canadian... keep guessing!

tg8 - I ate my weight in frites while I was there. I love that they even put them in falafel.

taylor - YAY!

And... I'm off to a party, but I PROMISE I'm working on that Paris post.

librarian pirate said...

'bout that time, eh chap?
right-o!

that's one of my favorites, but that isn't what I'm rooting for. My guess is:

"but I am le tired"

markus said...

happy new year, marcia!!

SarahReznor said...

welcome back! happy new year!

Anonymous said...

I'm going with "but I am le tired."
"Well then, have a nap . . . THEN FIRE ZE MISSILES!"