Sunday, December 18, 2005

Jane's Random IMs:

Jane on ND Football:

Jane: I care VERY little about how notre dame actually wins and dissecting the victory
Jane: the only thing that matters (according to generations of my family) is that: 1) god is catholic 2) notre dame should win. it's more of a religious belief than anything related to the actual game.
Jane: and as a coworker (correctly) pointed out one time, I can't remember any names of the players on the notre dame football team that I don't think are really hot (as in, i very much know who brady quin and jeff smardya (can't spell his name) are)

Jane on Life:

Jane: I've tried so hard at so much in life (i'm well educated, well, traveled, well read, I try to minimize my use of passive sentences, etc.)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane is awesome. Nuff said.

yellojkt said...

Notre Dame is the only college my Catholic gandmother even knows off. I thing the mascot name is an ethnic slur and should be changed to the Drunken Micks!! ;b

My new neighbors are HUGE ND fans. The guy at the end of my unit is a Hokie. It gets lonely for Yellowjackets up here in Maryland.

Sandy said...

Sounds like you work with the same people I do. :) They're everywhere aren't they?

Here via Michele tonight.

carmilevy said...

You are a wise woman indeed. I think your approach to life is fair and balanced - and your writing is funny as hell!

Anonymous said...

Is Jane the fabulous Jane Ong? Do you know Jane Ong? Whatever, whoever Jane is, she's wicked awesome. I share all of her plights, except maybe the "hot player discussion" thingamijiggy.

But ugh, back to being overeducated and still in exam period....

Marcia said...

oh, anonymous, not Jane Ong, but I was in Farley with her. This is a different Jane, from Lewis, who I lived in CP with Sr. year. But still awesome.

Do you still talk to Jane Ong? I miss her. She makes me laugh. And who are you? Silly anonymous comments...

Joe said...

God is Catholic? No, no, no. He is Baptist! haha.

Great blog.

Here via Michele.

v said...

Jane, you had me at "try to minimize my use of passive sentences"

Anonymous said...

I remember Jane Ong from the Far-Far. But no, as marcia said above, this is an Ong-less Jane