1. What time did you get up this morning?
No work because of MLK Jr. Day... I slept in. 9:00
2. Diamonds or pearls?
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
I haven't been to the cinema in forever. I think the last time I went was to see the Kill Bill double feature at the Tivoli. In November.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
5. What did you have for breakfast?
People who eat breakfast are communists.
6. What is your middle name?
7. What is your favorite food?
Sushi, homemade really good (not prego and pasta) Italian, and lately... French food.
8. What foods do you dislike?
Meat foods :)
9. Your favorite Potato chip?
Sour Cream and Onion Pringles. They're gross, I know. It's the strangest addiction I have.
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
Neutral Milk Hotel: In the Aeroplane Over the Sea
11. What kind of car do you drive?
A 1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass. That I've driven since I was 16.
No Question 12.
No Question 13. Someone must be superstitious.
14. Favorite drink?
Gin and Tonic. Or, if we're being nonalcoholic, I like Starbucks Mochas, iced in the summer and hot in the winter.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be?
A warm beach where I could just lie and do nothing for days on end. With cabana boys bringing me margaritas.
16.What color is your bathroom?
White and pink with seahorses, obviously.
17. Favorite brand of clothing?
18.Where would you retire?
I don't plan on moving when I retire. Unless it's to Europe.
19. Favorite time of day?
Early morning, when you wake up and can just lay in your warm bed, or go back to sleep. (However, early morning when you have to get up SUCKS.)
20. There was no question 20.
21. Favorite sport to watch?
Notre Dame and Broncos Football. Avalance Hockey. And any baseball as long as it's live and has beer.
22. Who do you least expect to send this back?
Well, there's no sending involved.... so... no one will send this back.
23. Person you expect to send it back first?
Whoever in my blogroll is the most bored and least inspired.
24. What laundry detergent do you use?
25. Coke or Pepsi?
Mountain Dew or Diet Coke.
26. Are you a morning person or night owl?
27. What size shoe do you wear?
7.5. Or 38.
28. Do you have pets?
29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your friends?
6 months until I move to Akron... and 18 until I move to Manhattan.
30. What (who) did you want to be when you were little?
31. Favorite candy bar?
Dark Milky Way.
33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life?
Ones that have paid? Shaker (making milk shakes... not actually shaking anything), Bank Teller, Customer Service Rep (in person, not on the phone), and Editorial Assistant.
34. Favorite season?
35. Nicknames you've had?
Christy, Marscala, Chicken Marcia, Cia, M-Cia, Marsca, etc…
1 in each ear, and previously my belly button. But that's been gone for 4 years. But the little hole is still there.
37. Eye color:
38. Ever been to
39. Ever been toilet papering?
40. Love someone so much it made you cry?
41. Been in a car accident?
42. What's a question no one has ever asked you?
No one's ever asked me that question before.... and I don't have an answer to that.
43. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday. It's almost always a good day.
44. Favorite restaurant?
Not that I'm going back any time soon, but the AOC in Paris is fan-FUCKING-tastic.
45. Favorite flower?
Daffodils. They always bloom on my birthday. Always.
46. Favorite ice cream?
47. Disney or Warner Brothers?
48. Favorite fast food restaurant?
McDonalds. Caramel sundaies and the best fries in the land.
49. What color is your bedroom carpet?
No carpet. Hardwood. Parkay. It's gorgeous.
50. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
51. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail?
My sister Elizabeth.
52. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
As I don't like a single designer or type of clothing enough to pick a botique, I'll say Saks. And I'd spend a lot of money on shoes, handbags, skirts, and amazing jeans.
53. What do you do most often when you are bored?
Read blogs and books.
56. Last person you went to dinner with?
57. Ford or Chevy?
58. What are you listening to right now?
I'm watching 24 and Jack Bauer is killing all sorts of crazy terrorists and oh my god, don't talk to me now!
59. What is your favorite color?
61. How many tattoos do you have?
62. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
I’m all about evolution. The egg.
63. How many people are you sending this email to?
How many read this blog?
64. Favorite Cocktail?
Gin and Tonic or Mojito.
65. Red or White wine?
Red. But I’m not drinking any fucking Merlot.
66. Where would you go for a girls or boys weekend get-away?
Somewhere with massages and sun.
67. What do you want to be?
68. Republican or Democrat?
69. Favorite Family Vacation?
When I was seven we went to Disney in California with my cousins. That was pretty darn good.
ok, that was fun... any questions?