1) I got up. At 7:30AM. It sucked. More than usual.
2) Got ready for work.
3) Drove the half hour to work.
4) Handed off the work that I brought home last night, everyone said I looked like shit. Actual quote: "Marcia! You're wearing normal shoes! What's wrong?"
5) Decided to go back home. Grabbed some easy, mindless, work to do, because I'm the BEST EMPLOYEE EVER. Or because if I didn't do it today, I'd have to do it tomorrow...
6) Bought Dayquil. And orange juice.
7) Returned my butt to the couch, from which it has not moved. For 2 hours.
I'm still ache-y and tired. But I know you don't want to hear about that.
So, here are some links to keep you amused:
My first boyfriend at Notre Dame, Brian, had just finished directing a movie in Austin called Swerve. He's starting to post pictures and comments on how the shoot went. It's really interesting. GO!
Here are two blogs that I've been reading lately that are growing on me: The Grumpy Owl and Blogography. There was something specific that I wanted you to see, but... didn't I mention that I was dizzy? I've forgotten what it was. I'm a loser like that.