Saturday, February 04, 2006

Sesto Meucci, How Do I Love You?


I wore these to work with jeans and a red sweater... Once upon a time, I bought these to wear to a big thing with a sexy little black dress and a Burberry tote. I don't wear them enough, though - 4 times in 2 years? I really need to organize my shoe collection better so that I don't neglect fabulous shoes like this!

UPDATE: Liz, as requested....

The classic looking down on my toes view...


And the closeup of the detailing. It's actually miniscule little cut outs!

9 comments:

TheIdleReceptionist said...

Hot!!

Elizabeth said...

Those may be the best shoes I have seen on your blog yet. I would wear them all the time.

yep, it's me.... said...

oh me too!
I just LOVE those

v said...

yeah, those shoes are pretty hot. not that I would know or anything.

and nice background by the way ... is that your blankie? It kinda looks like my blankie, except mine is green.

Marcia said...

elizabeth - what? you can't borrow my shoes anymore! (ok, yes you can)

v - thanks! actually, it's a really nice pashmina (I probably shouldn't be putting shoes on it) that my husband got me while studying in London in 2001.

Chas Ravndal said...

it really is fab!

Liz said...

I like them but I would need to see a better shot of the detailing on them. (And a view of the toe from the top)

(God I'm such a shoe snob!)

otilius said...

Super! very classy...and very sexy, too.

Liz said...

Ok, they pass inspection!