Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I Got Crafty, And You Get Pictures:

One of my friends just announced that she's having a baby, so I started my craftiness. I just sent off a care package with two hand-knit scarves (A warm one for the father, and a cute, long, fluffy pink-and-white one for the mother.) (Why I didn't take pictures of those, I have no idea, I'm no good.), a pretty red satin diaper bag, and two pretty embroidered bibs.

See? Bibs.

Tiger Bib

Elephant Bib

I thought, when I started, that my favorite was the Elephant (Heffalump), but now I think I <3 the lion. Because what's cooler than a lion with a blue tail?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to get pregnant so that you can make me a bib. AND a scarf. And a maternity denim skirts.

And a striped painting.

And food. Yum.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Lindsay. Those are too cute to not want to get knocked up!

Anonymous said...

It makes me want to knock somebody up too. But so does anything these days.

RC said...

you're right, blue tailed lions are very cool.

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

GoodTimes said...

omg...TOO cute!! Is this a sew-by-numbers kind of thing or are you just a natural Martha?! You need to go into business for yourself...

Princess in Galoshes said...

Embroidered bibs? Whaaa...???

Your friend's going to want to frame them, not muck them up with regurgitated baby food!

Jen said...

Those are too cute for words.

Summer said...

Um, I don't know if I would feel comfortable letting my (imaginary as of yet) kid puke on that. It would become the 'dress bib'. The one that only comes out on special occasions.

You totally wasted my scrub top with this one.

SarahReznor said...

You did these? I’m so impressed! They’re both the cuteness!

v said...

You made these? Wow. Very impressive.

I especially like how each animal is the epitome of contentment. Ah, to be a cute, happy, joyful, pink bib animal.

Um, don't judge my version of nirvana. Lol.

Seriously Marse, great bibs. I'd frame them too.

Bobealia... said...

I'm still in the early stages with the elephant being my favorite. Did you make the scarves too? You are like a crafty-machine these days.