Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Matt the Lawyer Wants to Blog

Remember when Kat had her boyfriend Joe answer questions about her?

Matt has been supremely jealous since that happened. He wouldn't admit it, but it's true. And since it's his week (with him doing all that lawyer-y stuff and all), I should let him do what he wants, right?

So, here's the deal:

A) You ask questions. They could be about me. They could be about the nature of the universe. They could be whether the milk in your fridge is still good. But I wouldn't ask that last one. He's no good with that - he likes to throw things out way before they're bad.

B) Matt answers them. Sunday/Monday/Tuesday-ish. (I'm trying not to restrict the busy lawyer-man with dates and such. But early next week.)

C) Restrictions: My mother and mother-in-law both read this blog. Seriously. So, you know the general tone of this blog: profanity is encouraged, general raunchiness for the sake of raunchiness is kept away from. Matt reserves the right not to answer any questions that he finds to be in bad taste or boring. Questioners are encouraged to leave their own names. (For those of you who are not used to blogger: When commenting, click "Other," and type in whichever name you wish to leave as yours.) Multiple questions per questioner is acceptable.

Also:

No questions about how often I vaccuum or, you know, clean. Because those are totally low blows. And we don't like them.

14 comments:

tsn said...

Hahahahahahaha! This is totally hilarious. Especially the A) milk thing. Because I am totally in agreement with Matt. But on other things. Well, I'll be honest. I will just ask you in person if I have questions. But to The Others out there ... ask away! I will look forward to Matt's post! (and Marcia, I'll miss you bunches in your silence!)

Anonymous said...

Matt, is it hard living with such a fabulous domestic goddess?

Bobealia... said...

I kind of want to ask Matt questions about himself... I think I'm a spoilsport, 'cause I'd just ask you questions about you if I had them... I'm obviously not excited enough about this. Okay, let me think...

Hi Matt. Is there something that Marcia does often that she thinks she is getting away with, but actually you know that she does it (but politely ignore it)? If so, what is it?
(For example, does she pick her nose and flick it across the room when no one is looking?)

Jay said...

Matt:

A wise man once said, "There is a loftier ambition than merely to stand high in the world. It is to stoop down and lift mankind a little higher." Any thoughts?

Unknown said...

I have to know about the shoe thing. What is it about pink shoes?

Princess in Galoshes said...

Matt, what's your version of the "how we met" story??

Anonymous said...

Are you still mad that you didn't win Summer Idol?

Anonymous said...

What's it going to get to take you to take the CA bar and move to LA? Maybe this isn't the right week to ask that question, but then again, maybe you're flush with success and will rise to the challenge!

Tabitha Dial said...

Matt, we always hear about how crafty and creative your wife is. She's often sharing her special recipes, too. What crafty and creative things do you like to do? Do you have special recipes?

librarian pirate said...

Matt - so, I know you are a huge reader (like Marcia) ... what is your favorite book and why?

I'll come up with better ones when I'm not running for work

Lena said...

Oooooh. Fun!

1. What did you think of Marcia when you first met her?


2. What TV show does Marcia watch that she would be most embarrassed for us to know about?

3. How pissed does Marcia become when people call her Marsha? (Be honest. She screams in private, doesn't she?)

jo! said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jo! said...

Which of Marcia's guilty pleasures drive you crazy? Which do you share?

Logan said...

Boxers, briefs, or boxer briefs?