1) Dude, I totally think that Elizabeth Hasselbeck is knocked up again. "Who?" all you employed people query. "Um, the co-host of the view that was on survivor and married that quarterback, duh," I reply, and then hang my head in shame for knowing such things. But at the beginning of the season, when Rosie first came on, she was talking about wanting to have another baby... and all that talk has stopped, and now on her tres svelt frame, she's wearing gather-y tops over what looks to me like an ever-expanding waistline and holding her arms and props in front of her stomach as often as possible. I think she's at least 3-4 months now.
2) On days like today, when the Great Lakes drop 6 inches of snow on Akron, I'm lucky enough to be able to curl up in a blanket and make myself some truly decadent hot chocolate, and watch the forest outside my widown fill up with snow. With the heat on full blast.
3) I'm really excited about how I've been able to develop myself (even though I'm not sure it shows in the fabulous TPS) this year. I've improved my cooking, my sewing, my crafting... I've been working on my writing. I've also stopped exercising, but hey, you win some, you lose some. I'm still a size 2, on my fat days, so I think I can handle it.
4) Now that I don't live at home, doesn't the holiday season just seem different? I'm at the point where I don't decorate my house, and yet my parents don't really do the whole thing any more... I was never really a "Christmas Enthusiast," but sometimes I miss the carefree times when all I had to do was hang some ornaments on the tree and wait for Santa to come.
5) I am good at cooking, but that baking thing? I'm not as confident about. I rarely bake cakes or cookies, and when I do, I am not so good at it. I am nervous, and invariably that causes me to do something bad.
But I do make a mean brownie from scratch. :)