- made brownies, in a tart pan, so they look pretty, with snowflake sprinkles on top.
- made Petit Pot au Chocolat, which I saw in the New York Times on Sunday, and couldn't wait one second to make.
- made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.
-gave brownies and oatmeal chocolate chip cookies to my neighbors.
- ate lunch with the Cat's Me'Ass.
- cleaned the house.
- arranged new furniture (pictures coming, I promise) that was just delivered from my grandfather's house.
There is no way I could have a job at this point. Not only did I do all that today, but I'm going out to dinner with friends (and hopefully my husband!), which is going to be completely fun. I'm waaaaay too busy and fulfilled.
Which is good, because I didn't get another job today. Damn internal promotion.