Monday, June 02, 2008

I Had a Visitor on Saturday:

Scarlet

Yeah, that's Scarlet, 13 pounds of awesome, sweet, loving Pug.

She (and her owner, Theresa) came over for a walk (and drinks and dinner), and it was pretty much the most fun that this apartment has ever seen. Once Theresa had shown Scarlet all the rooms in the house, Scarlet ran around sniffed the entire place. And after our walk (down to the Boat Basin and back), Scarlet fell asleep on the couch while Theresa and I ate and chatted (with wine).

This whole "having an amazing pug in my house" thing made me want to buy my black and white french bulldog (pretty much just like this one) as SOON as possible.

Question: If I name my adorable, fun loving, Marcia-loving dog "Waffles," is it OK to FEED him waffles? Or would that be bad?

5 comments:

Lizzle said...

She's cute, and that tongue is cracking me up...

I suppose you could feed waffles to Waffles, but then you get into that whole cannibalism thing and well, you might as well just rename ol Waffles by a more fitting moniker, like oh... say... Dahmer, or... Hannibal.

Hannibal would be an AWESOME name for a dog by the way.

jo! said...

I think it is encouraged to feed waffles to Waffles.

Anonymous said...

Sadie likes waffles. I just don't put too much syrup on them.

Congrats on the new place! And I am glad to know that the stroller is acceptable per NYC standards. Seriously.

otilius said...

Gene Simmons got nothing on Scarlet.
:P

PS--just don't put any chocolate on those waffles...

Bobealia... said...

Nope, never ok to feed waffles to waffles.