Wednesday, November 19, 2008

New Gmail Themes FTW!!

candy

I'm copying Kat, who also blogged this theme (but I'd already changed it and emailed this screen cap to Matt before I saw her post).

So, new today, Gmail has different themes you can use... and this girly one called Candy is completely kick ass.

I literally spent 10 minutes blocking out every single last name and email address. And then I upload it at a smaller size, and everything is so small you can't read anything (including the awesome IM conversation that Matt and I were having about this baby stingray).

And after I emailed him the screen cap (he's in the Netherlands and apparently, the gmail themes are only available in America right now - and this was so momentous that I had to share asap), we had this conversation:

5:46 PM me: hahaha
did you get my email?
5:47 PM the candy email?
Matt: your "brainscan"?
me: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa
BEST REPLY EVER
everyone is eating ice cream and has rosy cheeks!
there are clouds!
5:48 PM Matt: but it's still sunny!
me: it's a spring type of cloudy
where they are just pretty, not cold
5:49 PM Matt: people are smiling
and licking their lips
me: because of the ice cream that was left on them
when they were licking it
5:50 PM even the popsicles are happy
Matt: dear friend, that is your world
5:51 PM me: yes
except the cheeks of these girls seem to be in the wrong places
like, below their mouths, on their chins
5:52 PM Matt: yes, well, what can i say, you're weird
it's your world
we're all just in it
me: I LIKE PEOPLE WITH ROSY CHIN-SIDES
IT IS JUST HOW I AM
DON'T JUDGE ME

1 comment:

Subjective Objective Assessment Plan said...

I love the new themes, i am currently using the "ninja" theme because i was feelin feisty. When i am more calm i may move to the bus stop one. Love it!!