Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Some people are just cooler than me

It's shocking, I know. But it's true. Every once in a long while, someone does something so spectacular that, well, they're just cooler than me. Temporarily.

My friend Reina just completed a tri-athalon! Check her out - she ROCKS!

You can see her swimming, biking, running, and just chilling after the race, because, hey, it's no big thing - she'd do it everyday if someone organized it!

And yes, I know she's awesome and hot, but I got her back - she wore a pink dress with a bow on her boobs in my wedding! HAHAHA!


The whole thing was a fantastic sea of pink! It was so awesome!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kudos to Reina! I'm with her in Vegas next year!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting a picture of your bridesmaid dresses!!!! They are gorgeous. I hope no one complained.

Marcia said...

No one complained. Probably because I was upfront and open - girls, you're wearing pink. Sorry. Deal with it. :)

Anonymous said...

I want to see more pictures of Marcia's beautiful pink wedding!!

Anonymous said...

No one complained?
Under what definition of complain?

Marcia said...

I didn't make you wear pink, Michael. A tateful black and grey morning suit with an ivory rose in your lapel. If you don't watch it, I'll plan YOUR wedding, and you'll end up in a full pink tux.

Anonymous said...

Marcia, did you use a wedding planner? I always watch "Whose Wedding Is It Anyway?" on the Style Network. I LOVE that show. I wish I were a wedding planner.

Marcia said...

I didn't have a wedding planner, but I did have a wedding co-ordinator (day of lady that made sure things went smoothly). And we should start a business together when I move to the city - Kat's Pink Shoe Wedding Planning? HaHa...