Tuesday, October 18, 2005

A What?

Paris Hilton, apparently still unaware that her ex-fiance was calling her a whore when allowing her to keep her $5Million engagement ring, has once again succeded in staying in the news by selling said engagement ring and donating the profits to charity. Which - don't get me wrong - is a good thing. But why can't she do it quietly?

Once again, The Fuggers say it better than I do....

I reall have no words to describe Paris. Can's she just be happy with being richer than Zeus and stop shoving herself in my face?

and... parents friends who take me out for dinner and lots of wine and pleasent conversation are always welcome. I'm going to bed now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't get it. How does she keep getting men? I mean, it's not like any of her boyfriends have needed sugar mamas, and she's not much to look at. The only thing I can think of is that she must be an exceptionally gifted sexual athlete (a "good lay", if you will). Therefore, I have a modest proposal. I say we make her divulge her techniques so that they can be taught to the world, and then, quietly, you know... dispose of her.

Anonymous said...

Good parents are awesome.

(Paris...who?)

Anonymous said...

I like to think of Paris as the George W. Bush of the Hilton family... and vice versa.