Friday, November 04, 2005

And I'm off!

I'm officially taking my first weekend off of the blog - I'm unexpectedly heading up to South Bend in about 20 minutes to go to the Notre Dame-Tennessee game. This is a test - since I've graduated, I've yet to go to a winning Notre Dame game, but those were the years of Ty, and this is the era of Weis, so...

I haven't been up to the Dome for a year and I'm excited to wander around and see the Grotto, my old dorm Farley, the Basilica, the Backer, the Boat, the tailgating... I promise to bring back a lot of pictures to post and actually have something interesting to say when I come back!

And just a little note - I am officially the NICEST EVER for agreeing to make the 7 hour drive because *someone* wanted to study in the car.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went to two games this year: MSU and USC. Both losses. Very sad. But there's always next year!