Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Today is...

1 month to Paris day!

And J-Wat brought in her "Irreverent Guide to Paris" for me to borrow. Becauses she know's I'm irreverent. And pink, like the poodle and woman on the cover. But I don't have shoulder pads like that. But I do like her pink shoes. A lot. Maybe my Paris purchase will be a new pair of pink shoes (because 5 pairs of pink shoes are not enough).

Also, since you last saw me, I've made a pie. Apple. With a lattice top.


It will be baked tomorrow. And barring some mishap, it will be spectacular. And eaten with seasonal egg nog ice cream. And libations. Don't forget the libations.

And I've eaten more French's French Fried Onions than I should. It's a good thing that I bought the big container. Because I can't stop.

Now I'm off to make the green bean casserole. And some mashed potatoes. Stuffing and turkey are for tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of keeping a container of French Fried onions in my desk at work to snack on.

SarahReznor said...

wow that is one beatutiful pie! you really are secretly marthe stewart.. happy thanksgiving M!

Jeff said...

thats one sweet apple pie... how did it taste. I love your blog and just wanted to find a warm niche to comment in... nothing like a warm apple pie