Friday, December 09, 2005

I've just made a fabulous anitpasto platter:


And we have, going clockwise from the upper left corner, just down from the SBC bill you can see in the very upper left corner of the picture: Marinated garlic, sweet peppers, marinated olive mix, onions marinated in basalmic, roasted red peppers, small dark olives, green olives marinated in sea fennel, and, in the center, some sort of non-feta greek cheese. Because feta had already been claimed.

Wow. Those Greeks really like their marinating.

I'm taking this to a randomly Greek themed Princess Bride watching party.

I know, you're very jealous of me. Not only can I make fantastic platters, but I'm going to a Princess Bride watching party tonight. I know, I know. It's almost too much to handle.

7 comments:

Dave said...

i got hungry just looking at it ;-)

Anonymous said...

Marcia, you are fabulous. Will you come live with me and be my personal chef?

Lizzle said...

Marcia, you are fabulous... I expect you to bring one od these platters when you come to Chicago

Anonymous said...

That's impressive. Did you marinate this all yourself?

Logan said...

That looks delicious. FedEx me one immediately!

Marcia said...

Dave - It was so good!

Muse - Me too. We practically quoted the entire movie. We're dorks.

Kat - Maybe. Will you take me out drinking with you?

Liz - HOPEFULLY I won't have to go to Chicago on Friday. But if I do, I don't think the olive plate would survive.

Jane - No. Food by Whole Foods, but... I arranged it. And had the good sense to buy it.

Logan - Tomorrow. I promise. I'll send one over.

0000 said...

My name is Inego Montoyo...you keel my fadder, GIVE ME ANTIPASTO.