1. I can't sleep with my knees touching. I don't know why. It's always been this way.
2. I own about 15 black skirts. And they're all diffrent and necessary in their own way.
3. I love cooking and finding new recipies. And I like making things that are hard. But I really like making things that are easy but people think are hard. Basically, I like to impress, but not work to hard while I do it.
4. Grey days make me sad. And unproductive. Which is why winter in Missouri is NO GOOD for me.
5. I am the clumsiest person out there. Right now, I have a bad cut on my left pointer finger, a bruise on my left shin, a bruise on my right calf, a cut on my left thumb, an almost healed bad scrape on my right middle finger knuckle, and about 300 million scars. And I only know how I got the first two (cutting onions on friday and getting out of the shower on saturday).
6. I tell people that I'm going to name my children after drinks, and the children's sole function in life will be to make me that drink when I call their name. And my first child will be named Mojito.