Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Dayquil Makes Me Loopy. Which Is Why I Only Take It At Night.



But I did manage to wear my favorite summer sandals to work today.

I bought them in 2004 to go campaigning in. Because, yes, I do campaign in 4 inch heels.





Of course, the first day I wear pretty summer sandals (ok, it's not the first day, but it's the first day I've posted them for you), the temperature falls like a brick and it rains.

And now, I think I'm going to take a nap. Take a nap? Go to bed? They're like the same thing. And there's nothing wrong with going to bed at 8ish. I'm so not getting old.

And please don't mention that I need a pedicure. I know. I. Know.

10 comments:

v said...

I go to bed at like 9:30ish at times. It's totally in ... it's the new black. And super sexy summer sandals. Yes alliteration is my friend.

Logan said...

All the cool bitches do everything in four-inch heels (or higher).

I took a nap earlier, too, but I was smart and blamed the weather. ;)

Lizzle said...

Mar, you are too hot with your sexy summer sandals... Even if it rained and the temperature was low!

0000 said...

You went campaigning? For what? Best sandals to wear with flowy, cute, flowy, 50's-style-Like-Gwen-in-The-Talented-Mr.-Ripley skirts? Cause, if that were the case...I'm assuming you WON that campaign.

doggerelblogger said...

Yeah, what TIR said - what were you campaigning for in those fab shoes?

Anonymous said...

I'm considering taking a nap too. Sad thing is that I'm at work now.

Damn Dayquil and it's claims of being "non-drowsy"!

yll said...

Now I'm sleepy. Thanks. Thanks a lot.

Anonymous said...

Only you would go campaigning in 4 inch heels.

Lena said...

Your feet are adorable and I LOVE the sandals.

It's all about the perfect brown. Which those are. Like a milk chocolate.

Mmm I'm hungry...

Suburban Turmoil said...

Yes, the sandals are great. I love wearing sandals again after a long winter...