1. Go write weird facts/things/etc. about yourself in my comment box and on your blog, then tag six more people!
2. Then leave a comment that says ‘You are tagged’ in their comments telling them to read your blog.
1) I actually think that wearing heels that are 4" or higher makes me have better posture. Anything less than 4, I'm too used to, and I slouch. But I throw on the super-highs, and Damn. Not only am I the four inches taller, I'm actually holding myself better. I'm getting close to 5'10"!!
2) I believe that flowers make every situation better. E.V.E.R.Y. situation. They make sitting at home watching TV better, and they make going to prom better. And I'm lucky enough to have married a man who realizes that I think this.
3) I have 6 pink purses. That I can think of. Which means I probably have at least 8. I also have 15 black skirts. And they are all different and necessary to my wardrobe. Seriously.
4) I can tell I'm Italian because I have an overwhelming urge to feed people at all times. If I'm going over to your house, I want to bring food. A lot of it. And I want you to eat it. All of it. While I watch.
5) Usually I get about a migraine a month. Which is a pain, but not bad. Lately it's been 3 a week. I've been clenching my teeth in my sleep and it's absolutely killing me. I'm trying to stop - but that's creating even more stress in my life, and making me clench my teeth more!
6) I haven't broken my Lenten shopping fast yet. I'm thinking of getting a Quinn bag - I've wanted one for months, but I haven't gotten it yet. I can't decide. The Marrakesh or the Rissani. And black and white or multi? What do you think?And I always feel bad tagging people, because, hell, half the time I get tagged, I don't do it, but I feel badly about it (it's that Catholic guilt. It'll get you every time.). So don't feel obligated!! But if you're looking for blog material...
The Idle Receptionist
That's it! Now, seriously, tell me which bag to get. I hate making decisions!