1. I thought about doing this because of Lena's Friday Drive Bys. But I'm too tired to format, so it's just a list.
2. Matt's coworkers and I went up to Cleveland for sushi tonight. We went here.
When we ordered, the waiter threatened that we might not be able to finish all of our sushi. "That's a lot of pieces" he warned us several times, counting out how much we ordered and comparing it mentally to the number of people at the table.
We ate it all and even wanted more.
Which in my mind? Means that we won.
3. My husband has been a huge Tiger's fan since 1981. So my house is going crazy with all this playoff baseball. Even though I don't really get it.
4. Tomorrow I have my other interview, the one that I got a month ago. I'm not worried about it - I have to give a five minute presentation that I've been working on for a while now.
And I think I might wear the same outfit taht I did to the interview at the bridal shop. It was that cute. And it seems to have good karma.
5. Matt came home for lunch (so unusual) and I made a long baguette sandwich - pesto, roasted red peppers, fresh mozzarella, proscuitto, and chicken breast. There's a quarter of it left in the fridge. I'm FULL of sushi, but I still want to eat it.
6. The Akron Zoo keeps advertising that it has Jaguar cubs on display. And the Cleveland Zoo has just announced that it has two new baby monkeys.
I love baby animals.
Seriously love. I think I'm going to the zoo this weekend. Possibly two zoos.
Can you imagine? Two zoos in one weekend? I think I'd die of cuteness.
7. I'm about to start working on a new denim skirt. I'll post pictures when I'm done. I think I'm going to go crazy with this one.
8. I'm full, I'm tired, and there's baseball on my TV. Project Runway and Lost will have to wait until tomorrow. Thank god the TiVo magically recorded them for me while I was out eating raw fish with rice.