Sunday, April 01, 2007

Facts About: Baby Polar Bear Knut

(Thanks to Sarah and her recent Facts About Quolls post for getting me back in to this.)


1. HE IS SO FUCKING CUTE I CAN'T STAND IT.

2. Crazy German environmentalists want to kill him.

3. I love him. And think I should get him as a present sometime soon. Because it's no fair that he gets to be the German zoo people's pet - he should be MY pet.

4. Stephen Colbert considers him a threat:



(If you can't view the video above, click here.)

5. His eyes are cute like buttons.

6 comments:

apricoco said...

oh my gosh.. that bear is so cute!

Almost as cute at Lulu. Almost.

Lizzle said...

I still want little Toga the Penguin!

But I'd settle for a little Knut!

Anonymous said...

I see no problems with this bear becoming your pet. I fully support this idea.

SarahReznor said...

yay!!! facts about is back! i love knut - how can anyone want to kill him?!?!? these people are so twisted!!!

Bobealia... said...

OHMEGODITSSOCUTE

Virenda said...

I love Knut.

I'm just very happy that they didn't kill him.

Oh and he was/is going to be on the cover of W magazine (I think W, maybe Vogue) with Leonardo DiCaprio. Very cute cover.