Thursday, October 18, 2007

Bullet Points Will Get You Caught Up:

  • My interview on Monday went very well. The guy and I chatted and got along like we were old friends - I talked intelligently about the industry, he was impressed with my experience. I've got my fingers crossed.
  • I wore a grey skirt, peach twinset (with a mock turtleneck shell and a cardigan that mimics the look of a blazer), and pointy black shoes. And I came home too tired and crazy to take a picture - and I wasn't going to wait 4 hours, all dressed up, for Matt to come home.
  • Then, the power cord to my laptop died Monday night. A sad, tragic, unexpected death. I was so distraught I spent $12 on 2-day shipping. And now I'm back in action.
  • I joined a gym here - and since I don't have all that much else to do, I'm going to a lot of classes. I did yoga in the morning and the afternoon yesterday - I'm so sore! But I'm getting limber-er and strengthening my core, right?
  • I can't get enough of the song "Typewriter Tip Tip Tip" from the Darjeeling Limited soundtrack. Hell, I can't get enough of the movie, either. I saw it twice in the theater - I love Wes Anderson. I just spent 20 minutes trying to find a way to upload the mp3 so I could share it with all of you - but apparently, I'm technically inept. But seriously. That song makes me instantly happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should learn how to use the self-timer on the camera. More pictures of Marseeah please!!

Bobealia... said...

Both Mr. Bo and I want to see that movie so badly, but it's not playing in our town so we didn't make it again this weekend. ACK.