Sunday, April 30, 2006
Facts About SLOTHS:
1. Sloths spend most of their lives hanging upsidedown. So much so that their internal organs are arranged differently than most mammals.
2. Speaking of how Sloths are different from most mammals, think about how fur grows on a cat or a dog - like most mammals, it grows towards the stomach. Sloths? Away from the stomach. Weirdos.
3. During the rainy season, for camoflage, Sloths allow blue-green algae to grow on their fur. This is GROSS.
4. As primates go, they're not that cute. I've definitely seen cuter. And less gross.
5. Pride and Gluttony are jealous, want animals named after them, too. But since they're not, you know, slothful, they'll wait for the good animals.