1. Start with Pillsbury Pizza Crust. Bake it, etc.
2. Chop vegetables. Don't cut finger. Differentiate between objectional and non-objectionable vegetables. (I'm really bad at the second part of this step.)
3. Spread pesto over the baked crust. Sprinkle red pepper flakes and garlic over the top.
4. Distribute universally loved vegetables (in this case, onions and red peppers - I've used all sorts of veggies on this).
5. Distribute objectional vegetables (I don't like banana peppers, and Matt hates fungus.).
6. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Note: this is not a heart healthy Marcia Pizza. That's 2 cups of cheese.
7. For some unknown reason, sprinkle the male side with Feta cheese. I still don't understand this.
8. Cover male side with Random Italian Meat. The RIM this time is Coppa, but I've used proscuitto, salami, anything.
9. Scatter pine nuts over the top. YUM!
And Enjoy! With wine.