1) Yay! Doggerel Blogger, who, as you know, I le love, awarded me a Perfect Post award for the month of April. Perfect Posts are these things that Momma K at Petroville and Lucinda at Suburban Turmoil thought up so that people can share their favorite blog writers with each other. I think that it's a fabulous idea, and I could spend all day reading down the list of winners for this month, finding new people that I have to read every day.
Anyway, I was awarded this for this. Because sloths are funny. And it's important to know more about them.
2) Whenever there's a severe weather warning anywhere in Missouri or Illinois (basically anywhere that I'll hear about it) I call my husband and tell him that he has to be careful and that he can't drive anywhere until the warning or watch is over. "Matt! There's a severe thunderstorm warning in Belleville!! (Belleville is far away.) BE CAREFUL."
I'm not sure if he knows that this is a joke.
3) Speaking of my husband, he emailed me today and said, "I've been thinking about it for a while, and yeah, Marcia Pizza is my favorite food." That's right. If you said, "Matt, you can have either steak from Luger's or Marcia Pizza for dinner," there's a chance that he'd say Marcia Pizza.
Who am I kidding. He'd pick the steak. But he'd want me to make the pizza as a sidedish.
4) I can't think of a 4. It's been an hour. I think I'll give up on 4. It was never a favorite number of mine.
5) Oh yeah, 5's a lot better. I like 5.
6) But this is all I've got. Really. I'm sorry I've waisted your time.