1) Matt gets up at 8AM. Sometimes.
2) Matt has a pot of espresso every morning. A POT. Of Espresso. If he doesn't have his espresso, he growls.
3) In college, Matt's roommate parked his car outside their apartment building for 6 months. Because it wouldn't, um, do that thing that cars do. Oh yeah, drive. But the second floor balcony of the apartment looked out over the car.The twenty year old car. So after a huge party, they had an empty keg on the porch.
Which the owner of the car then threw through his windshield. Because my husband told him to.
Funniest. Scene. Ever.
But I don't have pictures.
4) And I still married him.
5) His family, when they find names they like, keep using them. Unlike my family, where we do this with cousins (Michael, Patrick, Mary), they do this with pets. I.E., Frank Llyod Rabbit #s 1-15 and Asti the Dalmation, versions 1 and 2.
6) Did I mention he's now a lawyer? I now want to be called, "Mrs. Pink Shoe, the Lawyer's Wife."
I know that makes me sound older than the 25 that I am, but... there are some sacrifices that I'm willing to make. Such as sounding older, as long as it makes clear that Matt is awesome. Because he is.