1) We went out for sushi tonight. Very good sushi! In Akron! Who knew? Sakura Sushi.
2) Project Runway is on tonight.
It's funny when I'm out to dinner with one of Matt's co-workers (to the aforementioned Sakura Sushi), and I start getting voicemails from my friends asking me what I think about the episode that TiVo is still recording for me.
And I'm waiting until tomorrow to watch it. I've subjected Matt to enough episodes this season - he gets a break, and I get something to look forward to for tomorrow.
3) I got my new camera! It's amazing. Shiny and silver and unbroken.
Plans for tomorrow: install new camera software on my computer. Play around with both software and camera.
Discarded plans for today? Take a picture of my sliced up finger and post it on the internet, which, while the cut was not as bad as many people thought it was from all my bitching and moaning last post, it's still not pretty. And... posting pictures of bloody cuts is the surest way I can think of to make my readers click out of their internet window and NEVER COME BACK AGAIN.
4) Small breakdown about how "I have no friends" and "You're the only person that I get to talk to all day, so you'd better be nice and pay loads of attention to me when you get home" happened yesterday. But... beer + pizza later, and I'm happier. And more motivated to get a job than ever. Because, more than anything I can think of, Job = Friends. And, YES, I'm generally happy here. (Mom, don't call me all worried.) Don't worry about me. You should be more worried if I don't have the occasional break down.
Oh, god, I'm going to be that new coworker who thinks she's bestfriends with everyone and tries too hard, aren't I?
5) After the breakdown, I got up today and made more salsa. And, inspired by the Princess in Galoshes, decided I should do more yoga. I don't really know how this fits in with the yoga, but putting those sentences next to each other made me happy.
6) I'm having Matt's coworkers over for dinner next week. Which I'm tres excited about. What I'm slightly worried about? Having 6 people over when my dining room table only seats 4. Also, I have to finish decorating the house before then. And clean the salt and pepper shakers. And ... magically turn into Martha Stewart and throw a perfect party.