Monday, March 19, 2007

State of the Blog

I'm having computer problems that I'm refusing to deal with (Why call Dell when I can look out the window at sleet coming down? I hate winter. Thank God tomorrow it will be spring.), so I can't post the pictures of the skirts I've made for my sisters or the one I made for Sarah (hey Sarah... your skirt is ready!), but I can tell you that:

A) I'm not too old for Irish Car Bombs, and I don't think I will ever be. In related news, St. Pat's day was a whole hell of a lot of fun.

B) Tonight I'm headed up to Pittsburgh (only about a half hour away), to go see The Hold Steady. And no, I don't like them just because they have pink in their logo. But that's completely a point in their favor.

3 comments:

Jay said...

Hehe.
Here's hoping those 3 things were unrelated.

Logan said...

HOLY SHIT, we were in Pittsburgh on the same night AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?

Hell to the no, this is unacceptable! Shun, shun!

Anonymous said...

Wohoo!