Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween Redux

This theme week thing is doing really good for me. When I'm not posting regularly, I can't think of anything to say. When I post everyday, I have more to say than I can get into all my posts.

SO. Last night, I went to a Halloween party with Kat (remember Kitty Can Scratch?) and I think we looked smokin'.

Kat and Mar Dressed Up

Kat's boyfriend Joe rightly stated that she was a better Halloween cat than Heidi:

(who looks kind of scary), and Britney:


(who looks like a sloppy ho).

I completely agree.

And the best thing? I got more comments on my hair (it was seriously 8 inches high) and people knew that I was Amy Winehouse. It made my night.

(And now I want to go take a nap - I worked out with my trainer yesterday [Everyone get your mouths of the floor. Yes, I'm working out. With a trainer twice a week, and on my own more often. I have to look like a super skinny New Yorker, which is toned and fabulous, not just a skinny midWesterner, which is skinny, but flabby.] and now muscles in my ass that I didn't know I had are hurting. OUCH.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your header!

Melina said...

adorable! Oh and the pink shoes! Pink shoes are my obsession...as is pink anything. I'm a teacher, I make my students wear pink on my birthday and then I take hundreds of pics and pepper the walls with them. We have a gigantic wall of pink--from four years of seniors!

Anonymous said...

What on EARTH is Britney wearing? That outfit is not hot. She looks flabby and short (and, you know, like a whore). Remember when she was cute?

Uncommon Blonde said...

Britney is scary but I love your costume. You look really cute! I suck at costumes ...

Bobealia... said...

Oh! We should have gone together! I was Winona and I had tats too!

SBC said...

I don't think that's a costume BritBrit is wearing...