Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I Really Do Love My Trainer, No Matter What I Say on This Blog

Sunday, something was wrong with me. I puked from noon until 7, and I only ate a banana in about a 48 hour period. Not even water.

Pathetically, I lost four pounds, and everyone commented on it Monday.

My trainer, Carolyn, said: You look skinny. What's going on?

Me: I have a fever, and I haven't been able to keep anything down since yesterday. My last meal was Saturday night.

Carolyn: Great. Let's go work out. Your abs look amazing.

(Later, after our workout, which I totally sucked at, she's stretching me out, and grabs my ankle.)

Carolyn: Marcia! You're really hot!

Me: I told you I had a fever...

Since Monday afternoon, though, I've been fine, and I've managed to gain all that weight back. Which I'd be upset about if I was trying to lose weight, but I'm not. I'm just shocked that I can lose and gain that much weight in 72 hours.

3 comments:

rebekah said...

I'm glad you're feeling a bit better!

SarahReznor said...

OMG... hope you feel better...

Auburn Kat said...

It's amazing how much weight someone can loose in a short period of time like that when they are sick!