Thursday, October 13, 2005

Okapi

Alright, it's been awhile since I've posted an animal. October 8 to be exact (and those TWO Bat-Eared Foxes, even though they did not get many comments, still hold a place in my heart). Since then you've had some memorable posts - the She-Ra reminiscing, the Death of Squirmy, the Pink Pen. Together we have ripped on Lance Armstrong, praised William Shatner, and decided that we LOVE Boy George even more becuase he calls the cops when he has 13 bags of coke in his apartment.

But now, I introduce you to the Okapi. It looks like a zebra/horse thing, but it's really closely related to a giraffe.


Impressed? Me too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow you haven't been blogging that long and you're already running out of things to talk about... maybe you should go wandering in the vault and see if you can find another pet to amuse you and the rest of us.

Anonymous said...

Okapi looks like a gallant steed for She-Ra Princess of power!!!

I am continually amused by your posts, they make me smile!!

Anonymous said...

have I ever introduced you to the mhorr (also spelt mohr)? My favorite animal. Closely related to the gazelle. Absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Yout okspi needs a cartoon bubble above his head to ask:

Why is my ass white?